1. Customized information available for accounts held at BCR and activated for this service:
- For current accounts with/without attached debit card, as the case may be: available balance, history of the transactions, value and date of overdraft granting, interest/overdue credit balance for the overdraft, viewing the status of the scheduled payment orders etc.
- For contracted loans: loan balance, date of contractign the loan, information from the reimbursement graphic, monthly payment rate etc.
- For the credit cards: the credit limit, used and available credit, minimum amount to be paid, due date, account statement, transactions history, etc
- For term deposits SUCCES BCR / MAXICONT BCR: account balance, history of transactions, date of establishment, maturity date, date of the last extension and interest type, etc.
- For deposit certificated with ACTIV BCR discount: balance of the account, history of the transactions, maturity date, nominal value, purchase value, reimbursement value at the current date etc.
- customized information for direct debit mandates: details and history of direct debiting instructions
- customized information for invest funds ERSTE Asset Management: BCR Dinamic, BCR Expert, BCR Obligatiuni – number of fund units owned by the client, value of fund units, history of transactions made with fund units (subscriptions and repurchases), etc.
- updating personal data: addition/change/elimination of correspondence address, telephone number and email address.
2. Bank transfers:
- opening the current account (in the currency in which the client does not hold a current account)
- attaching a debit card to a current account
- intra/interbanking transfers in lei and foreign currency, including international transfers from the current accounts with/without attached debit card and from the savings accounts, activated for this service
- initiation planned transfers: without periodicity ( intra and inter-banking in RON and foreign currency), with periodicity – Standing Order (intra and inter-banking in RON and foreign currency), Direct Debit (intra-banking in RON and foreign currency)
- change/cancellation/annulment of planned transfers for a later date
- preferential foreign exchange – foreign exchange is more advantageous compared to that displayed at the bank desks; it is applicable for currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD
- opening/feeding/closing deposits on term SUCCES BCR and saving accounts (MAXICONT BCR)
- purchase of fund units for investment funds EAM, in case the client chose “direct subscription” in his adhesion statement.
 Can also have a scheduled character, with or without ciclicity
 For savings accounts, transfers can be performed only from/in the personal accounts