BCR’s work hours during the holiday period will be posted visibly on the premises of all subsidiaries and agencies
Banca Comercială Română (BCR) has informed the public that its territorial retail offices and its corporate business centres will not be open for business on the 12 – 13 April 2015 (on the legal holidays)
BCR’s work hours will be posted visibly on the premises of all subsidiaries and agencies
BCR has taken every precaution in order to be able to collect cash from bank customers. Also the cash stock on all ATMs, automated cash exchange machines and multifunctional machines (MFMs) will be replenished and will be available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including during the legal holidays.
BCR customers may continue to use their BCR cards to pay for products or services to any supplier that has a POS and the Emergency Assistance Service to card holders will be available, as usually, 24 hours a day. BCR clients have at their disposal the largest ATM network - about 2,050 ATMs and 13,500 POSs.
Moreover, bank customers will have 24/7 access to their own financial resources and will be able to run any banking operation, as follows:
- over the internet, using Click 24 Banking BCR:
- from any computer, by accessing 24banking.ro
- from the mobile phone, using the dedicated applications that run on iPhones Android phones or using a solution which is optimised for all mobile phones, by accessing m.24banking.ro.
- over the phone, using Alo 24 Banking BCR (InfoBCR toll free number 0800.801.BCR (0800.801.227) from any national network, available around the clock)
- via Tranzactii Mobile BCR (dial *183#)
- through the self-service systems that are available in Easy 24 Banking areas or with third parties.
In addition to all that, customers who call InfoBCR will enjoy the following services non-stop:
- Technical support whenever using remote banking services (Alo and Click 24 Banking BCR, Tranzactii Mobile BCR);
- Emergency assistance to all BCR card users;
- General and customised information about BCR products and services.
Available InfoBCR phone numbers:
- 0800.801.BCR (0800.801.227), toll free from any national operator or +4021.407.42.00 callable from foreign operators at normal rates;
- 021/311.10.01 or 021/311.02.16, callable from any national or foreign operator at normal rates.
Easy 24 Banking BCR services will be available to all BCR card users. Easy 24 Banking BCR is a special area developed inside certain BCR subsidiaries, available 24 hours a day and 100% automated, where special machines are available for cash and cash-free transactions.
Banca Comercială Română (BCR), a member of Erste Group, is the most important financial group in Romania, providing universal banking operations (retail, corporate & investment banking, treasury and capital markets), and covering specialty companies working on the leasing market, private pensions and housing banks. BCR is Romania’s No. 1 bank in terms of asset value (14,4 €bn.), in terms of client base and in terms of savings and crediting. BCR is also Romania’s most important financial brand, judging by the client trust rate and by the number of persons who consider that BCR is their main banking partner.
BCR uses a network of 22 corporate business centres and 23 mobile offices devoted to corporate clients, and 509 retails units located in most communities inhabited by at least 10,000 citizens to provide a full range of financial products and services. BCR is Romania’s No. 1 bank running on the banking transactions market, since BCR customers have the largest ATM network at their disposal – nearly 2,000 ATMs and 13,500 POS terminals enabling customers to use their cards for shopping purposes, as well as the complete Internet banking, mobile banking, phone-banking and e-commerce services.
Erste Group is one of the main suppliers of financial services in Eastern European Union. About 45,000 bank officers working in 2,800 branches in seven countries (Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, and Serbia) assist 16.2 mn. customers. Erste Group reported a total asset pool worth €196,3 bn. and a 55.1% cost-to-income ratio at the end of 2014. The first-ranking common equity index (Basel 3 implemented partially) was 10.6%.
BCR – External Communication
Cezar Marin, e-mail: email@example.com
For more details about the products and services provided by BCR, please use one of the coordinates below to contact us:
Telverde: 0800.801.BCR (0800.801.227), toll-free from all national networks.