1. Line of credit/Credit per object for financing the current activity (working capital needs such as funds required to pay for raw materials and other manufacturing inputs, labour; inventories and overheads, funding to finance trade receivables and non-consumer sales receivables, provided that these are in line with the following targets: the establishment of new enterprises, early stage capital, capital for the strengthening of the general activities of an enterprise, realisation of new projects, penetration of new markets or new developments by existing enterprises).
2. Investment loan intended to finance the activity for:
- acquisition of new production capacities and objectives
- development/maintenance of existing production capacities at optimal parameters
- upgrading the production capacities of equipment, machines, installations, existing buildings etc.
Loans with European Investment Fund (EIF) guarantee benefits from support from the European Union pursuant to the SME Initiative, with funding by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund and Horizon 2020 and by the European Investment Fund and the European Investment Bank
Beneficiaries: SMEs defined according to European Commission 361/2003 Recommendation and 346/2004 Law, with subsequent amendments and completions
Grant currency: RON, EUR
Maximum limit: EUR 5 million (or RON equivalent)
Interest: variable, negotiable
- Minimum 2 years
- Maximum 12 years
Collaterals: in addition to the EIF guarantee (60% of the loan amount) other collaterals (real estate, movable, personal, risk-free guarantees) may be requested on a case-by-case basis.
Was it useful to you?